Brasov’s strategic geographical position, close to the commercial route Rucar – Bran, through the Carpathian Mountains, has influenced the economic development of the city.
At the entrance there are points of sale with postcards with the whole church and with details of it. One can easily find accommodation units in the vicinity of the church, in hotels and boarding houses.
A sculpture uncommon for a place of worship is to be found on the North buttress.
It is about the representation of a child that seems to be about to fall.
The pews in the naos date from the end of the 17th century and the first half of the 18th century and have Baroque wooden carved ornaments.
Then the lecterns are in neo – gothic style, dating from 1866, and the pews in the centre of the naos, made of oak wood, were placed there in 1937.