2) iwlagn revert as a workaround for behavior which has been found to hard-hang some wireless APs. 3) FIB rule insertion can trigger BUG in fib_nl_newrule() if the rule already has a ctarget. 4) Fix DMA address validation in IXGBE, from Jesse Brandeburg.
5) Fix tg3 VLAN regression on outbound packets, from Kasper Pedersen.
g) Fix TCP option lengh calculations in nf_ct_tcp's tcp_sack(), also from Jozsef.
3) Socket address hardening in inet_bind() broke some apps, loosen the checks so they work again.
Bart De Schuymer (1): netfilter: ebtables: fix ebtables build dependency Ben Hutchings (2): Revert "sfc: Use write-combining to reduce TX latency" and follow-ups sfc: Use 64-bit writes for TX push where possible Brian King (1): ibmveth: Fix DMA unmap error Daniel Mack (1): can: ti_hecc: include linux/io.h David S.
Miller (3): Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../kaber/nf-2.6 Merge branch 'for-davem' of git://git.infradead.org/users/linville/wireless Merge branch 'master' of ../netdev/ David Ward (1): net: Align AF-specific flowi structs to long Dmitry Kravkov (6): bnx2x: fix BRB thresholds for dropless_fc mode bnx2x: decrease print level to debug bnx2x: fix MF for 4-port devices bnx2x: don't reset device while reading its configuration.
23) Fix EEPROM signature handling of e1000 devices on HPPA. 24) ipv6's datagram_send_ctl() needs to adhere to the socket's -transparent setting, fix from Maciej ¯enczykowski. The following changes since commit 9e79e3e9dd9672b37ac9412e9a926714306551fe: Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/sparc (2011-08-30 -0700) are available in the git repository at: git://github.com/davem330/master Andi Kleen (1): IRDA: Fix global type conflicts in net/irda/irsysctl.c v2 Anton Blanchard (3): ibmveth: Fix issue with DMA mapping failure ibmveth: Checksum offload is always disabled ibmveth: Fix checksum offload failure handling Ariel Elior (1): bnx2x: Fix for a host coalescing bug which impared latency.
e) Fix translation of peer's call-id field in nf_ct_pptp when both the server and client are NATed, from Sanket Shah.
f) Fix handling of invalid TCP options in nf_ct_tcp, from Jozsef Kadlecsik.
As usual, the majority of the stuff is in the drivers, with only a few protocol and generic networking fixes here and there.
1) Fix DMA mapping failures and checksum offload failure handling in ibmveth driver, from Anton Blanchard and Brian King.